Check out my interview with Danielle Murrell, online business branding pro, business coach for women entrepreneurs + founder of Rich Girl Business. Danielle drops many gems about her journey into full-time entrepreneurship, marketing trends, building buzz online and hiring the right people to take you to the next level.
I wanted to interview Danielle because I was blown away with how she hit the scene with her gorgeous, luxe lifestyle marketing (seriously – if you haven’t seen her on Facebook or Instagram you are missing out. I watched her brand blow up in a crazy amount of time and wanted to see just how she did it. I loved interviewing her because she’s fun and light-hearted, but tells it like it is – straight, with no chaser.
Check out the interview below…
Interview Cheat Sheet:
- Danielle shares inside deets on lifestyle branding + marketing trends.
- She is a Facebook advertising believer and has mastered it in her business (sharing that there are over 854 million actives users). Facebook is also where I first discovered her company.
- Most of her brand and business growth happened in 6 months. She earned over $40k in 5 months (I know – my jaw dropped too).
- She doesn’t believe in “hustling” because it leads to women bosses who are constantly grind, overworked and overwhelmed.
- She would advise her younger self (and you) to invest in high level coaching right away.
- She doesn’t believe that she has to constantly produce (there is a better way).
- She built social media buzz by studying other brands who mastered visual, lifestyle branding. She shared her favorite brands to follow on Instagram (you’ll have to listen for her top picks).
Recommended business books:
The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand by Ekaterina Walter
Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port